For more information about Freemasonry, follow the links below. Included are links to the appendant bodies represented at Alpha Lodge and other associations. Further down the page you will find more links about some of the other Masonic bodies, clubs and charities.
Royal Arch Chapter, Council of Royal and Select Masters, Council of Cryptic Masons, Preceptory of Knights Templar, Commandery of Knights Templar
Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine A.A.O.N.M.S.
Shriners of North America
See also Ararat Shrine of Kansas City
The Order of the Amaranth is a fraternal organization composed of Master Masons and their properly qualified female relatives. In its teachings, the members are emphatically reminded of their duties to God, to their country and to their fellow beings. They are urged to portray, by precept and example, their belief in the “Golden Rule” and by conforming to the virtues inherent in TRUTH, FAITH, WISDOM and CHARITY they can prove to others the goodness promulgated by the Order.
The Order of the Eastern Star is the largest fraternal organization in the world to which men and women may belong. It encircles the earth with over 10,000 Chapters in the United States, Canada and 18 other countries. Though its teachings are based on the Holy Bible, the Order of the Eastern Star espouses no religion, and is neither secret nor political. Its members are comprised of men who are Master Masons and women with specific Masonic relationships.
Millions of dollars are raised annually within its membership for numerous projects which benefit mankind. Many national and local charities are among the projects supported by its members. Through this fraternal service to humanity, its members strive to build a better, more fulfilling way of life for all.
© Copyright 2002-2003. Grand Chapter of Missouri, Order of the Eastern Star. All rights reserved.
DeMolay is an organization dedicated to preparing young men to lead successful, happy, and productive lives. Basing its approach on timeless principles and practical, hands-on experience, DeMolay opens doors for young men aged 12 to 21 by developing the civic awareness, personal responsibility and leadership skills so vitally needed in society today. DeMolay combines this serious mission with a fun approach that builds important bonds of friendship among members in more than 1,000 chapters worldwide.
Job’s Daughters is an organization of young women between the ages of 10 and 20 who are related to a Master Mason, and share a common bond. We have members in the United States, Canada, Australia, Brazil, and the Philippines We have fun together at activities such as swimming parties, dances, family picnics, slumber parties, miniature golf, marching in parades, travel . . . well, you get the picture.
Rainbow is a non-profit, service-oriented organization that teaches girls three basic virtues: Faith in a Supreme Being and other people, having Hope in all that they do, and Charity toward others.
The seven colors of the Rainbow are used to represent seven teachings that each member receives on her journey toward the pot of gold.
Other Masonic Clubs, Honoraries, Invitationals, Etc.-
- Allied Masonic Degrees (York Rite)
- Grand College of America Holy Royal Arch Knight Templar Priest (York Rite)
- The Grotto a.k.a. The Mystic Order of Veiled Prophets of the Enchanted Realm (Masonic)
- Heroes of ’76 (National Sojourners)
- High Twelve International (Masonic)
- Knight Masons (York Rite)
- Knights of St. Andrew (Scottish Rite)
- Knights of the York Cross of Honour (York Rite)
- The Masonic Order of the Bath
- Masonic Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis (M.S.R.I.C.F.)
- Missouri Association of Past Commanders (Commandery of Knights Templar)
- Order of High Priesthood (High Priest – Royal Arch Chapter of York Rite)
- Order of the True Kindred
- The Order of the Yeomen of York (York Rite)
- Order of the Silver Trowel (York Rite)
- National Sojourners (Masonic)
- Sciots (Masonic)
- Sociatas Rosicrusiana in Anglia
- Sovereign Order of Knights Preceptor (York Rite)
- Square and Compasses Association (Masonic)
- Tall Cedars of Lebanon (Masonic)
- The Red Cross of Constantine (York Rite)
- Royal Ark Mariner (York Rite)
- Royal Order of Scotland (Scottish Rite or Knights Templar)
- Royal Order of Jesters (Shrine)
- Widows Sons Masonic Riders Association
- York Rite Sovereign College (York Rite)
Other Women’s Orders –
- Daughters of the Nile (Shrine)
- Heroines of Jericho (York Rite, Royal Arch)
- Ladies’ Oriental Shrine (Shrine)
- Shrine Guilds of America (Shrine)
- Social Order of the Beauceant (Commandery of Knights Templar)
- The White Shrine (Masonic)
Other Youth Honoraries –
- Grand Cross of Color (Rainbow Girls)
- International DeMolay Congress (DeMolay)
- International DeMolay Alumni (DeMolay)
- Legion of Honor (DeMolay)
In Amity –
- Prince Hall Masonry
- Secret Monitor of Canada or Brotherhood of David and Jonathan